Providing Fingerprinting, TB testing (includes Reading), ID photos, Flu Shots, and School Hearing and Vision screenings since 1996. We are not an investor owned company. We are a family owned company working jointly with other community organizations providing the highest degree of quality and service at a fair price.
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICES!
- INDEPENDENCE DAY HOLIDAY CLOSURE
- CWSOA will be closed on Wednesday July 4 in observance of Independence Day. No TB reads on Wednesday.
- CPR/FIRST AID CLASSES NO LONGER OFFERED
- Effective 2018 CWSOA will no longer offer CPR and First Aid Training Classes.
- NEW OFFICE HOURS FOR 2018
- Monday - Saturday 8AM - 6PM and all services will be available.
- NEW PRICING CHANGES FOR 2018 - STILL CHEAPEST IN TOWN
- Ink Fingerprinting - $19, Digital Fingerprinting - $21, Student Fingerprinting - $14, TB - $30, Flu - $30
Fingerprinting from $14, TB Test $30. Serving the Arizona communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Surprise, Higely, El Mirage, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Avondale, Buckeye, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence, Gila Bend, Kearny, Wickenburg, Superior, Youngtown.,